Live. Love. Smile.

Live. Love. Smile.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fade

I look out my window

Feeling at my all-time low

I sit and watch the sunrise

The rays hitting exactly where you lie

Everyday I count the miles

Wishing for a recount all the while.

 

The distance between us grows farther every day

And now you work to keep your heart at bay

So I try to do the same

How much longer must we keep up this charade?

You’ve left me in the water

Now I’ve been abandoned to drown

 

Am I losing you?

You have no idea what I’m going through

Don’t you see?

You lose a part of yourself in forgetting me.

 

You’re the one who told me first

We’d keep in touch but now its worse

It’s all a mystery to me

What you and I were meant to be

But even though we’re so far away

I can’t bring myself to say

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment