Live. Love. Smile.

Live. Love. Smile.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dial Tone

 DSC03493 *Phone rings*

Hey. I’m not here right now.

Leave me a message aiight?

*Beep*

 

Hey let me tell you something

You’ll probably find it boring

But darling, darling

Pick up that calling

 

I’m so tired of being alone

I’m so tired of talking to that dial tone

Boy, you got yourself into this

You were the starting of the risk

 

You said you’d be there

But like all others, you couldn’t play fair

I hate being timed after the beep

It’s gotten so bad that I can hardly sleep

 

I’ve been waiting for ages

Hoping this was one of your ten thousand phases

But hope never got too far

I have no idea where you are

 

I’m giving it up all to you

You’ll break my heart again, it’s the best that you do

What an amazing talent

You shatter them all to the ground, but you manage to find your balance

 

How do you do that?

The story’s almost over

You never found that four leaf clover

 

Save your breath

You’ll need it for your next test

I can see through that little white lie

Boy, it’s time to say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment