Live. Love. Smile.

Live. Love. Smile.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another

A

You’ve heard this more than once

So let me break into your ignorance

Open your eyes and look at the facts

Or else you’ll just fall through the cracks

 

You don’t want to be alone

But you just don’t answer the phone

I’m sitting here waiting

Just idle anticipating

 

You made it clear

But I can see you under that fear

But it’s not even that my friend

You haven’t reached the end

 

No matter how hard I try

I can’t help but cry

And every night you hit and run

When will you stop to see what you’ve done?

 

‘Cause you’re just blind

No one knows what you want to find

Sweet dreams and sleep tight my dear

But in those dreams nothing will disappear

 

Go on and ditch your mistakes

Let’s just see how long it will take

Till you realize

All your victims are paralyzed

 

Drop and run

Seems the height of your fun

It’s not only you, I also lack in some

My fault of wanting protection and satisfaction

So kill me now before you run out of time

And get rid of that bind

1 comment: